We are always working to bring you brilliant events to quench your thirst for Pilates and wellbeing knowledge.
The 2021 schedule is being put together as we write … sign up to our newsletter (below) and click the Professional development box to stay up to date!
Pilates Teacher Playground
Live – on Zoom
Sessions each Wednesday in November from 2pm – 3pm.
Each week will have a different theme / apparatus as we come together in a no fuss type of way to experiment, exercise and practice. You don’t need to be an advanced mover so the pressure is off.. but you’ll need your cam and video feed live so I can work with you and provide instruction and feedback. I go for detail and love to play with willing, warm bodies!
For those who couldn’t attend our October sessions, please join in each Wednesday in November 2pm – 3pm AEDT
- 4 November – Classical Reformer
- 11 November – Barrels and Mat (spine corrector or baby arc)
- 18 November – Feet first (toe corrector, foot corrector and Wunda)
- 25 November – Tower / Cadillac
- $25 per session or $80 for the series of four.
- No, these don’t qualify for PDPs.
- Yes, these will be recorded (access available for 6 days after the event) but if you live in Australia, I hope you can make it live so we can work together.
- No, you don’t need to have every piece of apparatus but you’ll likely be able to jerry rig something within your tool kit to play!
- Yes, they will be fun and yes.. you’ll peel back the layers of the true work beyond the dogma.
Bookings for the series close Monday 2 November 9am. Individual sessions can be purchased up to one hour before kick-off.
“I’ve built a place (IRL and virtual) for instructors of all backgrounds and passions to come together. Our workshops are fun and low-key and offer a place of enquiry and experimentation. TMR offers forum to local, national and international presenters alike. I take pride in developing and supporting colleagues who have something to say but are maybe new to presenting.
Come join us, meet some pals and take your practice to a richer place.”