Advice / Culture
TMRPILATES is dedicated to the craft of the method and to the wellbeing of our clients.
We opened our doors in 2017 to showcase the Classical (original) Pilates method and offer brilliant training opportunities to every day people as well as train the next generation of Pilates teachers. The TMR client is interested in learning about their body, how to move it intelligently, to be healthy at any age.
Studio cancellation policy : 12 hours for shared classes and 24 hours for private sessions
- Turn up five minutes early, be prepared to sink your teeth in and work collaboratively with your instructor
- Ask questions if you are lost … perfection isn’t required
- Jump in with both feet and an open mind
- If you need additional guidance, book a private session
- Attend workshops to get the most out of your teacher
- Attend frequently, no less than twice per week (minimum)
- If you need to catch up, get in touch and let’s go through your what’s troubling you
- Take note of how your body feels, keep track as you feel stronger, fitter and mentally clear
- Observe studio etiquette: Shoes off, socks on, phones off, no zippers on activewear, clean up after every session
- Chewing gum and body odour are not welcome!
“Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness. Our interpretation of physical fitness is the attainment and maintenance of a uniformly developed body with a sound mind fully capable of naturally, easily, and satisfactorily performing our many and varied daily tasks with spontaneous zest and pleasure.”