Advice / Culture
TMRPILATES is dedicated to the craft of the method and to the wellbeing of our clients.
We opened our doors in 2017 to showcase the Classical (original) Pilates method and offer brilliant training opportunities to every day people as well as train the next generation of Pilates teachers. The TMR client is interested in learning about their body, how to move it intelligently, to be healthy at any age.
Studio cancellation policy : 24 hours for all sessions
Observe studio etiquette: Shoes off, socks on, phones off, no zippers on activewear, clean up after every session
Chewing gum and body odour are not welcome!
We ask you to arrive at least five minutes prior to the class to ensure you are set up and ready. The front door will be locked five minutes after your class commences and latecomers will not be admitted.
- Due to our extended hours, we are rarely available by phone
- Utilise our online booking system for all booking and payment administration including cancellations
- All sessions are pre-paid
- Recurring bookings will not be held without balance of payment
- We reserve the right to discontinue to sessions based on schedule demand or commercial interests of the studio or fit with the studio culture
- Direct debit options are available by invitation after three months of consistent training
- If you use the waitlist function in our booking system and are added to the waitlist, it is your responsibility to attend class. This may trigger within half an hour of the class time. We do not accept responsibility for use of the waitlist system. No-show/late cancellation fees will not be reversed.
- Attend frequently, no less than twice per week (minimum)
- Be prepared to sink your teeth in and work collaboratively with your instructor
- Ask questions if you are lost … perfection isn’t required
- Jump in with both feet and an open mind
- If you need additional guidance, book a private session
- Attend workshops to get the most out of your time at TMR
- If you need to catch up, get in touch and let’s go through your what’s troubling you
Please think carefully before signing up to our courses and classes, it’s important to us that you come to the studio when the time is right and you have a clear run at dedicated training.
“Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness. Our interpretation of physical fitness is the attainment and maintenance of a uniformly developed body with a sound mind fully capable of naturally, easily, and satisfactorily performing our many and varied daily tasks with spontaneous zest and pleasure.”