Advice / Culture
TMRPILATES is dedicated to the craft of the method and to the wellbeing of our clients.
We opened our doors in 2017 to showcase the Classical (original) Pilates method and offer brilliant training opportunities to every day people as well as train the next generation of Pilates teachers. The TMR client is interested in learning about their body, how to move it intelligently, to be healthy at any age.
Studio cancellation policy : 24 hours for all sessions
Observe studio etiquette: Shoes off, socks on, phones off, no zippers on activewear, clean up after every session
Chewing gum and body odour are not welcome!
- Due to our extended hours, we are rarely available by phone
- Utilise our online booking system for all booking and payment administration including cancellations
- All sessions are pre-paid
- Recurring bookings will not be held without balance of payment
- We reserve the right to discontinue to sessions based on schedule demand or commercial interests of the studio or fit with the studio culture
- Direct debit options are available by invitation after three months of consistent training
- If you use the waitlist function in our booking system and are added to the waitlist, it is your responsibility to attend class. This may trigger within half an hour of the class time. We do not accept responsibility for use of the waitlist system. No-show/late cancellation fees will not be reversed.
- Attend frequently, no less than twice per week (minimum)
- Be prepared to sink your teeth in and work collaboratively with your instructor
- Ask questions if you are lost … perfection isn’t required
- Jump in with both feet and an open mind
- If you need additional guidance, book a private session
- Attend workshops to get the most out of your time at TMR
- If you need to catch up, get in touch and let’s go through your what’s troubling you
COVID-19 TRADING REMINDERS
We have missed you!
We will continue to do our best for the health and wellbeing of all clients, staff and community. We look forward to wonderful sessions and the clanging of springs and bars for a long time to come. Some pointers to ensure TMRPILATES remains COVID-SAFE.
- Book in advance – class numbers are limited
- Update your contact details in Bookings Essential
- Attend only if you are feeling well. If you have a cold or concerning symptoms, please stay home and seek medical advice.
At the studio
- Arrive a minute early and wait outside (unless raining) until the door is opened for you. Please space yourself 1.5m from your Pilates pals
- The door will be locked at five minutes passed – late comers not admitted
- Slide off your shoes and deposit belongings at the back of the space in the storage area / client lounge
- Wash hands or sanitise thoroughly before commencing your session
- Participate in your session mindfully and clean up as you go
- Use the usual spray bottles and clothes on the upholstery
- Use wipes on metal clips and surfaces you have touched
- Place towels in basket and wipes in bins
- Collect belongings from lockers / collect shoes and exit via the side door
After you attend
- Firstly, thank you for coming
- If you become unwell, or your COVID SAFE app alerts you to an issue, please report to the studio as soon as possible so we can communicate with your class mates and staff.
“Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness. Our interpretation of physical fitness is the attainment and maintenance of a uniformly developed body with a sound mind fully capable of naturally, easily, and satisfactorily performing our many and varied daily tasks with spontaneous zest and pleasure.”