A classic of the indoor plant world since its launch in 1987. Mr Kitly has collaborated with Décor to create this original range of exclusive colours. A lightweight planter that helps to take care of your plants – for home, office or anywhere. Smaller sizes are perfect for your shelf or mantle, larger sizes are a handsome addition to your interior decoration. Made in Melbourne.
Plastic (BPA free) – black range is recycled!
- The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
- Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it’s time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
- Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
- Don’t be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well – especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don’t need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
- In hot and dry and sunny areas you may find the waterwell needing topping up more often as the plant is more thirsty.